What are mink lashes
What are mink lashes
Mink eyelashes are false eyelashes made from mink hair. Mink hair is usually obtained from the tail hair and a small amount of back hair that the mink naturally sheds.
Mink hair is usually obtained from captive-bred minks. Most of these minks are artificially cultivated American mink species. The hair is average in length, size and color. Then eyelash workers carefully select those minks that fall off naturally at 32-35mm in length. Hair, and ensure that each hair has a hair peak, so that you can make a complete mink eyelashes.
Mink Eyelash Advantages:
1. Compared with other eyelashes, the composition structure of mink hair is close to the structure of human hair.
2. Mink hair is softer and natural than other eyelash materials.
3. Mink hair is highly processable in the later stage, and can achieve the 3D effect of eyelashes.
Mink eyelashes maintenance method:
1. Remove the eyelashes after each wearing, wash off the residual glue with warm water and air dry naturally.
2. Then put the eyelashes back into the original eyelash tray and store in a cool, dry place.
3. Since mink eyelashes are made of natural hair, try to minimize the contact with water during use, otherwise the hair will easily become frizzy.
Mink eyelashes are the closest to natural human hair, not only soft, but also more able to achieve 3D effect, so the false eyelashes made of mink eyelashes are relatively more realistic.
What are the types of false eyelashes
Every woman loves beauty, especially her eyelashes. Those who have few eyelashes wear false eyelashes every day to make their eyes bigger, brighter and more attractive. There are many types of false eyelashes, and different false eyelashes have different display effects. So, what types of false eyelashes are there?
The difference between planting eyelashes and grafted eyelashes
Many people don’t know much about the two before choosing, so they don’t know how to choose. Is planting eyelashes the same as grafting eyelashes? Of course not, which one is better, seed eyelashes or grafted eyelashes? Let’s look at the difference between seed eyelashes and grafted eyelashes.
What is W eyelash extension?
Have you ever used Y-shaped eyelashes? Now its upgraded version is coming. It is W eyelash extension. W eyelash extension are made of three eyelashes glued together by a special process to form a W lashes, also like a sawtooth shape.