What are the commonly used eyelash extensions
What are the commonly used eyelash extensions
Meteor lashes factory
Long and curved eyelashes make the eyes look more attractive. Therefore, many people with short eyelashes want to have thick and long eyelashes. Eyelashes grow on the front lip of the eyelid margin, arranged in 2-3 rows, short and curved. The upper eyelashes are many and long, usually 100-150, with an average length of 8-12mm, slightly curved forward and upward. For people with short eyelashes, the gap between whether there is eyelashes is really big. Short eyelashes will make people feel that the eyes are not attractive and lose their luster. Therefore, many people will choose eyelash extension products to make their eyelashes more beautiful and attractive. So, what are the commonly used eyelash extensions?
There are many products for eyelash extension, and now we will briefly introduce several styles that are often used:
1. Slim Hybrid Eyelash Extensions: 0.05mm thicknes for eyelash extensions are currently the thinnest lashes available in the market. These lashes are ultra thin, however, just thick enough to keep the original curl and direction. Be sure to use the best quality lashes as cheaper brands from overseas might have 0.05mm label but be in fact much thicker.
2. 3D mink lashes: which are cluster-style lashes for a more dramatic look. 3D lashes are vivid, shiny and will make you stand out. They will make your eyes pop but because of the gentle nature of the mink hairs, you will still have a natural look.
3. Classic eyelashes: A method where 1 lash extension is glued to 1 natural lash. This method is also known as 1 to 1 or 1:1. Classic lashes are perfect for clients who already have a lot of lashes, but want to add more length. Classic lashes look more natural.
4. False eyelashes: False eyelashes or artificial eyelashes are artificial eyelashes used to beautify the eyes. Generally, by lengthening and thickening the eyelashes, the eyes look bigger, brighter, fuller, and more divine. False eyelashes have a long history, and records of false eyelashes can be found in ancient Egyptian and Roman documents as early as 2000 BC. The materials for making false eyelashes include plastic, cotton, feathers and other materials, and with the use of false eyelashes made of different materials, the effects displayed are also different.
5. Strip Lashes: Strip lashes are a pre-made band of lashes that are applied with a removable adhesive. These are worn for a special occasion or during the day but are not to be slept in. Strip lashes are meant to be an enhancement that can get applied every day, but also must be removed every day.
6. Premade Lash Fans: A premade fan is a group of anywhere from 2 to 8 lashes that have been glued or heat bonded together at the base. The idea behind premade fans is that a lash artist can save time by not creating fans by hand and give their clients a fuller look without any further training.
7. 3D mink eyelashes: Mink eyelashes are false eyelashes made of mink hair. Usually, mink hair comes from tail hair that minks naturally shed and a small amount of back hair. Mink fur is usually derived from captivity mink, American mink such minks more for artificial cultivation, hair in the hair length, size, color are average, and then eyelash workers carefully selected the length in 32-35 mm mink fur fall off naturally, and ensure that every hair has the tip, so that we can make a complete mink eyelashes. The 3d mink eyelashes are absolutely beautiful. full, long, thick and curl up just right. Reasonable price conform to most people. 3D multi layer eyelash, release the most charm of eyes.
8. Glitter volume lash extensions: Glitter lashes are a new type of colored lashes. However, glitter lashes are able to show a shimmery effect compared to other colored lash extensions. When you blink or turn your head, your eyes glow mesmerizingly in all kinds of lights. Even in ordinary light, it can show a shimmering color, becoming one of the most popular eyelashes these days.
The above is "what are the commonly used eyelash extensions", Meteor lashes factory is an Eyelash Extension manufacturer. Our employees have rich experience, and the quality of Eyelash Extension products has been certified internationally. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time. Customers and friends are welcome to contact us to discuss cooperation.
What are the types of false eyelashes
Every woman loves beauty, especially her eyelashes. Those who have few eyelashes wear false eyelashes every day to make their eyes bigger, brighter and more attractive. There are many types of false eyelashes, and different false eyelashes have different display effects. So, what types of false eyelashes are there?
The difference between planting eyelashes and grafted eyelashes
Many people don’t know much about the two before choosing, so they don’t know how to choose. Is planting eyelashes the same as grafting eyelashes? Of course not, which one is better, seed eyelashes or grafted eyelashes? Let’s look at the difference between seed eyelashes and grafted eyelashes.
What is W eyelash extension?
Have you ever used Y-shaped eyelashes? Now its upgraded version is coming. It is W eyelash extension. W eyelash extension are made of three eyelashes glued together by a special process to form a W lashes, also like a sawtooth shape.